Ambulance and emergency are among the essentials of the health services that the Ministry of health provides to Palestinian citizens in Gaza and everyone in need of a normal and emergency help.
The project financing party:
Project executive party:
Ministry of health in the Gaza strip
patients and injuries
The targeted budget:
RM 326,749.40 to be spread into 6 stages
Given the importance of this humanitarian service, since January 2007 Gaza suffers from a suffocating siege and the lack of essential services to continue delivering humanitarian services to the citizens. Accordingly, the General Administration of Ambulance and Emergency owned 57 ambulances, of which 14 ambulances are required to be speculated that do not meet the purpose required for service and save life, except that due to the war and targeting the occupation of ambulances led to the loss of 17 ambulances that were completely destroyed and the disruption of a number of them, including ambulances, which are already insufficient to cover the number of wounded and injured, not to mention the ordinary patients.
Therefore, in the meantime, the General Administration of Ambulance and Emergency operates under modest capabilities and the lack of a lot of work, especially with regard to ambulance service, due to the blockade.
The emergency operation unit in Gaza has been unable to receive injured patients due to a severe shortage of ambulances. Thus, it is vital and highly helpful to provide the emergency unit with the help of at least one ambulance, especially with the increasing number of patients and those injured due to difficult conditions in the Strip.
– Reducing the number of deaths by saving the sick and injured cases and ensuring the continuity of providing health services.
– Transfer emergency and critical cases to the hospital in order to save their life.
– Filling the emergency deficit at the Ministry.
– The gift of giving is a wonderful feeling. It’s a happy moment seeing the smile on your loved one’s face as they open each gift you’ve picked out just for them.
– One of the major positive effects of donating money to charity is simply feeling good about giving.
– Being able to give back to those in need helps you achieve a greater sense of personal satisfaction and growth.
When you make the first donation even with a small amount of money like RM5, it is perceived as a token of humanity and an act of mercy to those who are in need of help.
each RM is a kind help from you
a symbol of a beautiful help.
An appreciated amount of money that can help.
With just 20 kind-hearted donors choosing this level, this project will find its way faster than it should take.
Only 10 generous donors giving RM1,000 can bring this stage to success.
Congratulations to the one whom Allah enables to extend a helping hand to the weak, sick and needy; congratulations to the one who spends his life and his time doing acts of kindness. We hope that Allah will bestow upon his mercy and pardon, and be pleased with him.
And Allah knows best.