1- Be clear, Keep it short, simple, and to the point.
2- Motivate the visitor (Browser) to read instantly.
3- Address the reader personally, not in the plural.
Try to answer all of the reader's expected questions.
1- What is the current situation?
2- If the endowment (Waqf) began previously, mention the stage you are in.
3- What is hoped for after establishing the endowment?
4- How many beneficiaries?
5- Reason for the needed support?
6- What will needy people benefit from each contribution?
7- Show in detail how the money will be spent?
- Divide contributions into small and large (such as 100 square feet, 900 square meters).
- Briefly, list the most prominent past activities, beneficiaries, and recommendations.
- Ask the reader one or two things, such as (Let the generations of the Qur’an written in your balance) /
(Be the mediator of Allah’s mercy for orphans) / (Allah has opened for you a door of goodness whose reward lasts,
so do not close it without a contribution).
In your wording technique, make sure that:
1- Connect the reader to your endowment (Waqf) by focusing on talking emotionally sometimes and
stating rational numbers at other times.
2- Helping the donor visualize the difference their donation will make.
Note: Many large donors are affected by the amount of community benefit that the endowment will provide.
1- If you collected an amount for the endowment (Waqf) previously, mention it because it encourages the donor.
2- If the target is large, divide it into stages, then increase it gradually.
1- High resolution
2- Must not be cut off
3- The picture must be taken from the anticipated project
4- Has to be understood by the viewers and suit all ages
5- Should not contain too many words.
Video (optional-30-60 seconds):
Campaigns with a video have strong potential to raise a higher donation amount
1- Explain the purpose of the endowment (Waqf).
2- Show the viewer how their donation will contribute to serving the beneficiaries.
3- Make an explicit invitation to donate in a motivating style.
4- Make sure that the presenter of the video is a person with influence in the society and
that there is a filming of the location or plan of the endowment.
Suggestions to provide the possibility
- Arrange between sentences and images
- Add more than one or more photos/videos
- The steps of uploading the campaign are divided into two steps
- Save and complete later
- The campaign’s creator can upload updates to the product (writing and uploading photos and videos)