Terms and Conditions
( EDC-Q 1 )
The following terms and expressions, wherever they appear in the policies and conditions, shall have the meanings assigned to each of them unless the context otherwise requires:
(EDC-Q 1) Project: is a project carried out by Ensany global platform to distribute websites to charities around the world These sites are equipped with modern technologies aimed at increasing the ability of charities to develop their financial resources through crowdfunding.
Platform: A crowdfunding platform of Ensany Global Foundation, which carried-out the EDC project, which presented it to non-profit organizations and beneficiaries.
Beneficiaries: These are entities that are not registered in the government and that want to benefit from the (EDC-Q 1) sites project.
Third Party: Any institution, entity or individuals that the platform deems to deal with to benefit from them through marketing and so on.
Contributors: People who make donations through the sites.
*Terms, Conditions and Policies:
- These are the general terms and conditions governing the use of this website. Please read the terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you must not continue to use or access the Site.
- Terms and Conditions may change or be updated from time to time. And update the terms and conditions governing any future use of you on this website. If you wish to continue to use this website after a change, this means that you accept the new terms.
- The projects displayed on the site are at the responsibility of the owner of the site and Ensany platform has nothing to do with what is published.
- The (EDC-Q 1) project is owned by Ensany global platform and the platform has the right to stop the site of the institution or beneficiary in the following cases and without notice thereof:
1. misuse of the site.
2. Not to use the site and activate it by the beneficiary for a period of three (3) months.
3. In the event that it is proved that there are illegal or unknown donations of unknown origin and the matter is repeated three (3) times.
4. If the platform deems that the website of the institution or the beneficiary is blocked for any reason that violates its policies, the policies of the state or the policies of charitable work.
*Types of beneficiaries of the sites:
(a) Charities around the world.
(b) Student Unions.
(c) Women's Unions.
(e) Institutes of the Holy Quran.
(f) Institutes of Sharia Sciences.
(g) Training and research centers.
(h) Non-Profit organizations.
(i) Community centers.
(j) Volunteer teams
- Institutions must be officially registered and have bank accounts and provide Ensany platform with all identification documents and all updates in regards to those updates.
- Beneficiaries do not have to have an official registration and are treated as individuals.
- Institutions and beneficiaries agree to grant the platform the right to display and market their campaigns through the platform and its marketing means at a marketing fee.
- Each beneficiary or institution is fully responsible for their projects, their implementation and reporting to benefactors/donors.
- Institutions and beneficiaries must submit the required reports and updates on the project at their sites.
- The platform does not have any responsibility after transferring the amounts or donations contributed by benefactors/donors to the institution or the beneficiary.
- The Platform shall not be liable in any way as a result of any use or misuse of funds provided to the Foundation or the Beneficiary through the Platform.
- The Platform is not responsible for funds that are illegal or that does not reach to the Platform account correctly or legitimately and the beneficiary or institution is fully responsible for these funds.
- The sponsors of the project and the platform have the right to place their logos at the bottom of the home page in all (EDC-Q 1) sites.
*Behavior of users of (EDC-Q 1) sites:
- You must at all times use the Sites and the services associated with them in a responsible and lawful manner and ensure that the content provided does not infringe any property or intellectual rights of a third party or infringe any right of a third party in particular, including but not limited to:
- You must not post any aggressive, obscene or racist content, including photos and videos, or that violate state policies or charity.
- The institution or beneficiary must ensure that any information you provide to the public is accurate and not misleading. It is the responsibility of the Foundation and the beneficiary to ensure that the content on its website is correct and identical to reality.
- No copyright may be infringed in any content, in particular the image(s) and (videos), and the platform reserves the right to remove any images, or video, in accordance with the platform's absolute discretion and without notice if the management of the platform suspects the ownership and copyright rights.
- The Platform reserves the right to remove or modify any content on the Sites that it finds to be inappropriate and without notice, regardless of whether or not there is an opinion of any other party that the Content is not aggressive, obscene, misleading, deceptive, racist or inappropriate.
* Violation of Institutions:
The institution or beneficiary shall bear legal responsibility and shall not be entitled to:
- Misrepresentation of identity or affiliation with another institution that they are not under its supervision.
- Use this website to send unsolicited or annoying emails to people who do not wish to receive e-mail messages or any form of notification from the Foundation.
- Use this website to conduct or display sweepstakes or contests, unless they have obtained a license or permission in compliance with all applicable laws in their country.
- Disable the Service, services or networks connected to the Service and introduce any virus (including any variant or similar malicious code or the development of attrition programs) to the systems of the Platform.
- The involvement of the institution or beneficiary under any internationally prohibited party or group or in the country in which it is located.
- In the event of a violation of the above rules, the violating institution shall bear all legal penalties and the platform reserves the right to cancel the violator's membership and delete his website on the platform without notice and may result in filing a lawsuit against the violator.
- The platform has the right to close or freeze the site for any institution or beneficiary who is late in submitting reports or disclosing the fate of donations collected through the platform after notifying the platform to it.
Fourth: Benefactors' Terms and Conditions:
- The relationship of the benefactor and any transactions with beneficiaries or other institutions through the online platform or otherwise is the sole responsibility of the benefactor.
- Any amounts that the benefactor wishes to recover must reach to an understanding with the institution directly and notify the platform accordingly.
- The benefactor shall bear any breaches he makes to banking systems or payment cards.
- The benefactor has the right to write his comment on the campaign without any responsibility on the management of the platform.
- The platform has the right to provide the entity to which it contributed contact information with the benefactors.
- The platform has the right to send periodic messages to donors.
Fifth: General Provisions:
* Service Fee:
- The platform does not charge a fixed fee for the collection at the site used by the institution or beneficiary for a full year from the date of approval of the terms except for the following:
1- A 3.8% rate for payment gateway fees.
2- Conversion costs and currency exchange rate.
3- Campaign marketing fees that appear on the platform.
4- After a full month has passed since the beneficiary’s website was created and no donations of no less than US$1,000 have been collected, the beneficiary must pay a nominal fee of US$10 for each month in which the previously mentioned amount is not collected.
Donations from quick donation icons and donation intersections located on the sites of institutions and beneficiaries are for the development of the (EDC) project and are optional.
The Platform has the right to contract with any third party for additional services at a fee determined by the Platform.
When campaigns reach 70% of its goal, they move to the platform and remain on the website of the institution/foundation or beneficiary and therefore to facilitate the accessibility of the campaigns to a larger audience of donors to achieve the desired goal of the campaign and the platform agrees with the institution or beneficiary on the marketing fees for the campaign.
- If the institution or the beneficiary requests to market a specific campaign, the platform will do the marketing for this campaign, and the marketing fees will be no more than 25% of the total amount for this campaign.
* Disbursement of Donations Collected by the Platform to the Institution or Beneficiary:
- The platform operates with a policy of giving what has been collected to the owner of the campaign even if the desired goal is not completed.
- The platform has the right to disburse donations for a similar project if the campaign cannot be implemented by the Foundation either due to the inability or closure of the Foundation or similar circumstances.
- A letter from the institution or beneficiary must be sent to the platform indicating the official account details of the institution or beneficiary, upon wishes to receive what was collected in the campaign.
- Donations are disbursed within a maximum of one month from the request of the campaign owner.
- In the event of any fake donations or a warning from the payment gateways, the collected amounts will be frozen for a period of 180 days.
- In the event that the funds cannot be delivered by the platform to the beneficiary or institution, the responsibility lies with the institution or beneficiary in finding a way to receive their funds.
* Links on the website:
The Platform and the pages associated with it contain links to other websites, including the websites of charitable associations and institutions and this does not imply that the Platform endorses the content or opinions of such links.
* Protection of your privacy:
The Platform and the Websites of Institutions and Beneficiaries retain personal information including name, surname and address of the benefactors only ("Personal Information") at all times, and protect and secure such information and the Platform and the websites of the institutions and beneficiaries do not save any data or information for bank cards.
* Disclaimer and limitations of liability:
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability to hold accountable any user who has caused damages as a result of negligence, fraud or any other liability.
- The platform works hard to provide great services but we do not guarantee that everything will always work without malfunctions or without interruption or secure access to our services and the operation of the site may be interfered with by many factors beyond our control.
- The Platform does not guarantee any loss or damage as a result of things that cannot be controlled such as an attack by hackers, or the closure of the Site by a higher authority and on this basis, except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, the Platform does not provide conditions, warranties or other conditions in relation to the Site, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Platform may change the format and content of the Site from time to time. The browser must be updated every time you visit the Platform Site to ensure that the latest version and update of the Site has been downloaded, including the latest version of these Terms and Conditions.
-Amendments. The Platform will notify you of any change in the Agreement relating to the System by email. In such circumstances, you will be deemed to have accepted the change if you do not notify the Platform otherwise before the effective date of the change and continue to use the System. We may make all other amendments to the Agreement by posting the revised Agreement on ensany.com or by emailing it to you, indicating when the Agreement takes effect. Although the Platform will endeavor to provide you with prior notice where possible, we may indicate that the amended Agreement will be effective immediately. Copies of the latest version of the Agreement will be provided on ensany.com at all times and will be provided to you by email upon your request.
- The Platform has the right to assign, transfer or delegate any of its rights and obligations under these Terms without the consent of the Partners or Beneficiaries.
These Terms and other materials referred to are a complete agreement between the Platform and the beneficiaries or institutions in relation to the Services.
- Limited license. The Platform grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license, subject to the terms of this Agreement. You agree not to copy, transmit, distribute, sell, license, reverse engineer, modify, publish, participate in the transfer, sale or otherwise create derivative works exploiting any of the Content, in whole or in part. ensany.com", "Ensany global, and all logos relating to us as a system provider or displayed on the Site are trademarks or registered marks ensany.com. You may not copy, imitate or use them without our prior written consent.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify the Platform, its affiliates, service providers, and each of our officers, directors, agents, employees and representatives, in respect of any costs (including attorneys' fees and any fines, fees or penalties imposed by any regulatory authority) reasonably incurred in respect of any claims, claims or damages arising out of or relating to your breach and/or enforcement of this Agreement (including without limitation your breach of the Platform's policy or your violation of any Law, rule, regulation or rights of any third party).
- Refund Policy: In the event of an unauthorized transaction, we will ask you to refund the amount of that transaction within three (3) business days.
- If it is not possible to register and process the contribution collected through the system for any reason, this campaign can be locked from the platform system and the funds returned to the respective donors or used in similar projects and you will have no legal means against us at all. However, we will have recourse in circumstances such as non-disclosure by you as the creator of the campaign and/or prohibition under the law, and we will recover from you to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Customer Support: If you have any feedback, questions or complaints, contact us via email customer support on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you contact us please provide us with your name, address and any other information we may need to identify you, your account and the transaction about which you have feedback, questions or complaints.
- In the event of a complaint, please specify the reason for your complaint, how you want us to resolve that complaint, and any other information you believe is relevant. We will inform you that we have received your complaint if you contact us via email for customer support. Any offer to resolve a complaint made to you will not become binding on us unless you accept it. The offer of a solution will not imply any acknowledgement by us of any irregularities or liability with respect to the subject matter of the complaint.
© Copyright 2024-2025 Ensany. All Rights Reserved.